Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Man Crush

RYAN REYNOLDS
Man crush – A heterosexual man admiring another man to an extreme in a non-romantic or sexual way.



You might have a man crush if you are a man and catch yourself thinking these things about another man:
“That guy is awesome.”
“I want to hang out with that guy.”
“I want to be that guy.”
“I want to build a statue of that guy on my front lawn.”
“I want to murder him so I can wear his skin like a suit.” (if your man crushery has gotten this bad, you may need to seek some professional help. Ah, who am I kidding? You're probably fine.)

I have a man crush on Ryan Reynolds. I'll admit it. How cool would it be to...umm...quick-witted...umm...handsome...ummm...I don't have to explain a man crush! That's ridiculous! Leave me alone! 

Let's move on to the evidence for Ryan Reynolds after the jump (click "Read more" below):
Image Credit: Entertainment Weekly




Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place (later renamed Two Guys and a Girl)
An underrated sitcom that was Reynolds’s breakout role.
Tangent: Trying to do an online search for the renamed version of this show turns up some interesting results.

Couldn't find a good clip for this show, so here's one from a guest spot on Scrubs:


Van Wilder/Waiting…
He can do gross-out comedies.

Blade: Trinity
Same wise-cracker but this time, he was ripped.

Just Friends/Definitely, Maybe/The Proposal
He even pumped out a few decent romantic comedies.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine/Deadpool (upcoming)/The Green Lantern (upcoming)
With his name in just about every superhero casting rumour over the past few years, he finally settled on Deadpool (a perfect fit) and The Green Lantern.


Born in Canada
This alone makes him incredibly cool.

Hosted Saturday Night Live
Watch for him at the end of this funny digital short:


Married to Scarlett Johansson
She's a lucky girl.













3 comments:

  1. Your intro was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 guys and a girl was a great show, I watched it all the time. Since then I have seen everything listed above.

    I also have a man crush on him, and Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm Blair there's a difference between a man crush and an actual crush.....

    ReplyDelete