Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Best Music of 2010

Before I post my picks for Best Music of 2011, I thought I'd put up the lists I meant to post last year for Best of 2010.




Best Albums of 2010

1. The National - High Violet
2. LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
3. Beach House – Teen Dream
4. The Black Keys – Brothers
5. Vampire Weekend - Contra
6. Arcade Fire – The Suburbs
7. Broken Bells - Broken Bells
8. Josh Ritter - So Runs the World Away
9. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
10. Seabear – We Built a Fire

Best Songs of 2010

1. Josh Ritter – "The Curse"
2. The Black Keys – "Tighten Up"
3. LCD Soundsystem – "Home"
4. Kanye West – "Monster" (ft. Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver, Jay-Z, Rick Ross)
5. Broken Bells – "The Ghost Inside"
6. Vampire Weekend – "White Sky"
7. Tokyo Police Club – "Bambi"
8. Sarah Harmer – "Late Bloomer"
9. The Arcade Fire – "We Used to Wait"
10. The National – "Bloodbuzz Ohio"


No comments:

Post a Comment